Monday, December 19, 2011

House Party Weekend 2011

So I was reading about some of the crazy things Kim Jung-Il did during his life and one of them, supposedly, was that he wanted to end North Korea's famine with giant rabbits. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it. Well, not as ridiculous as the fact that giant rabbits actually exist!!!

that's a real photo
I can't decide if I am excited at life size adorables like that or terrified that cute, fluffy rabbits can now be found in dog size. I'm leaning towards the terrified. And by leaning I mean currently feeling.

I can't say that I left the house much this weekend. House party at my house Friday and a going away party at a friend's nearby on Saturday. And we'll just pretend the daylight times of the day didn't exist.

And I probably won't be posting for a little while because people should not be working this time of year, regardless of religion/celebration of christmas. I mean to me it's not religious--if it were I wouldn't partake in celebrating christmas as it is--it's capitalism and economics, which I do believe in. But everyone celebrates new years so can we please lobby the government to finally give us the week of 12/24-1/2 off like we had in school growing up? It's senseless making people work during that time. There are other times I would like to use my days off than when everyone else is.

I know, the christ in the xmas makes it kind of religious, but we can just start calling it xmas for serious and that probably will be solved. Santa claus has nothing to do with jesus, just merriment. And who doesn't like to be merry?

Anyway, so next weekend is christmas and then I am going to Japan shortly thereafter, so I'm not sure if I will be writing again until like the second week of January in the year 2012 of our lord. Well, not everyone's lord, as we just discussed, but you use that calendar too, so why don't you celebrate xmas? It's really fun to receive gifts and support the economy. And I am pretty sure the jesus wasn't even born on December 25, so we can arbitrage that date too from being religious.

Who am I talking to with this? I don't know. But can you believe there are rabbits that big in the world?!

No comments:

Post a Comment